Sound investments advice to achieve you the best returns
Whether you are investing a single lump-sum, or want to save on a regular basis, you need to feel confident your money is being invested wisely so that it achieves the best possible return for you. Keeping large amounts of money in the Bank or Building Society might not necessarily be the best long-term solution – there are lots of alternatives, here we take brief look at investments.
As with all our services at Octagon Financial Services, we will advise you on potential investments solutions based on your individual requirements.
We work closely with both personal clients and business clients to get a clear picture of what investments best suit your needs. We will:
- Talk to you in detail about what it is you want to achieve, and why.
- Help you understand your attitude to risk, ensuring this is balanced against potential reward.
- Review any existing investments to check whether they are currently meeting your objectives.
- Discuss possible scenarios to help you consider the long-term bigger picture.
- Establish whether your investment needs to be short-term, medium-term or long term.
- Establish whether you are likely to need to make withdrawals from your funds?
- Consider the tax efficiency of any solutions we discuss.
Once we have a good understanding of your investments requirements, we will carry out detailed research in order to identify solutions which will drive the best possible outcome for your particular circumstances. This can include:
- Determining which mix of assets in an investments portfolio might yield the best results.
- Considering the respective merits of highly-diversified or more concentrated portfolios.
- Researching and selecting a Fund Manager.
There are a wide range of investments solutions available, we will look at those which meet your needs most closely. We help our client with all the following:
- Stocks and Shares
- Friendly Societies
- Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs)
- Investment Bonds
- Gilt-Edged Securities (Gilts)
- Unit Trusts
- Investment Trusts
- Open Ended Investment Companies (OEIC)
Once you have engaged our services we continually monitor your investments to make sure they are still on track to deliver the outcomes you are looking for*. We keep in regular contact so that we keep up-to-date with any changes in your circumstances which might affect your objectives or your attitude to investment.
Choosing the right type of investment isn’t easy. Why not let us take away the hard work for you?
* Remember that the value of investments can go down as well as up and you may not get back as much as you put in